Friday, January 18, 2008

Dressed Salads is pretty friggin' awesome

So, lately, I have been eating a lot at Dressed Salads in Midtown. It's right down the street from my office, and they deliver, although you could just as easily walk there, if the weather is nice.

My standby salad is the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. They put anchovies in it, which I didn't think that I would like, but it's actually quite good. But it's easy to request it be omitted. Other salads I've had there include the Cobb Salad and the Shrimp Scampi Salad. Both are delicious. The dijon vinaigrette that comes on the Cobb is super fresh. You could smell the herbs in it. It must be made fresh daily.

They used to bring in Souper Jenny soups, but don't anymore. Souper Jenny is too far away to get for lunch, so I was sad about that. But I've heard the soups they have now (they make their own) are quite good. We'll see.

No comments: