Sunday, January 27, 2008

Margaritas are yummy

I was going to have a taco night at home until Heather and Chris called me up and requested my company over at Tin Lizzy's. After finding a 45 minute wait over there, we headed over to On the Border instead.

It's your typical Mexican chain, so I hesitate doing a review. But what the hay. I ordered a Texan margarita, and whoah! Talk about heavy on the alcohol! I needed a bunch of lime to balance it out!

They were nice enough to let me order off of the lunch menu, so I got a bowl of tortilla soup and a fish taco. Part of the fish fell out of the taco, and looking at it closely, I think they use frozen taco fillets. Not too impressive, but it was good enough.

It's a good place to meet up with folks for a quick bite, but if you want to go for really good Mexican, you might just want to skip this one.

No comments: